- in self-service display pack
Switch between drill and driving functions in seconds with the FastFix interface, saving time and eliminating the cost of dedicated, single purpose tools. The Festool FastFix Depth Stop Chuck is designed for consistent, precise depth setting regardless of material density. Integrated clutch maintains depth of fastener placement independent of torque setting. Green quick-out ring backs out screws without affecting depth setting. Great for jobs where you want to make sure the screws are perfectly flush every time, including dry wall, decks, and cabinets. Getting it right the first time eliminates waste of material and fasteners and saves valuable time. Works with all existing and previous model Festool drills equipped with FastFix interface for toolless change of chucks: T+3, C12, TDK, TDD, CDD models.
- Save time: set it once and forget it, without the need to constantly adjust torque settings on drill
- Expand the versatility of your Festool drill with FastFix interface
- Lighter, more compact, and more flexible than a dedicated drywall gun
- Getting it right the first time eliminates waste of material and fasteners and saves valuable time