Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- fitted filter bag
- smooth suction hose dia. 27 x 3 m AS/CT with rotating angle adapter on the extractor side
- hose holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- Upholstery Brush
- Crevice Nozzle, D36
- Shoulder Strap SYS-TG
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Units
- in carton
Portable and compact, yet loaded with features such as Full Unit HEPA Certification, tool-triggered operation, high-performance suction, and Systainer integration. The CT SYS is ideal for remodelers and painters who need the utmost in portability, yet without compromise in function. Self-contained hose and cord storage, onboard tools, manual and automatic function, shoulder strap, anti-static design, system integration, and low sound (67 dB(A)), the CT SYS is well-equipped and built for professional use. The CT SYS System is small in size, BIG in performance. Carries Full Unit HEPA Certification.
- Very small, lightweight and compact, in a SYSTAINER format for maximum mobility
- With a new suction hose: Smooth and flexible – with a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
- The integrated hose, cable and nozzle store mean everything is always available
- Compatible with T-LOC in a SYSTAINER system for optimum workplace organization
- Convenient transportation, whether using the handle or the shoulder strap
- Easy to access, move, and store
- Extremely quiet thanks to the low sound pressure level of 67 dB
- Container/filter bag capacity 4.5/3.5 l
- Only suitable for dry extraction
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight.↑