Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Never miss another flaw or defect in a surface by seeing what you may wouldn’t otherwise. Purpose-built as an inspection light with a form factor that puts light close to the surface, flaws and defects are perfectly illuminated so you can perfect your work. With an impact-resistant, non-marring full body protection, there is little risk of surface damage further ensuring great results. With 1200 lumen and a color temperature of 5000K, the Surface Inspection Light brings great brightness and color to any surface. Whether sanding a wall or finishing a tabletop, the Surface Inspection Light provides perfect visibility for the best results.
- 1200 Lumens at 5000 K for high quality lighting
- Perfect visibility of surface defects and flaws
- Reduce callbacks and increase customer satisfaction
- Handheld or hands-free usage option
- IP 55 rating against water and dust intrusion
- Non-marring shell
You can view 3 of 3 possible accessory items here. You can view 3 of 3 possible accessory items here.