Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- chip catcher
- dia. 1/4" clamping collet (6.35 mm)
- dia. 5/16" clamping collet (8 mm)
- open ended spanner, WAF 24
- in SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC
The OF 1400 Router provides 1400 watts of power in a machine that weighs less than 10 lbs. It accepts 1/2", 1/4" or 8 mm bits. With enough power to handle most routing tasks and small enough to be extremely maneuverable, the OF 1400 is the one router every tradesperson should own. With a category-leading 2 3/4" plunge depth, precise to 1/256" (1/10 mm), this router gives you the power, precision, depth of cut, and dust extraction capabilities that will simplify your routing tasks.
This is the new imperial version of this tool. It is identical to the previous version with the exception of the units on the depth scale.
- Ergonomic handle with full-grip is designed for increased control and reduced fatigue with power switch and speed control at the fingertips.
- The OF 1400 EQ Router provides a smooth 2-3/4" plunge action on precision ground rods and a double column clamp with a quick and secure plunge lock.
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256" (1/10 mm) with ball detents which allows you to dial in your routing with tremendous precision.
- MMC electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed, and overload and thermal protection.
You can view 8 of 38 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 38 possible accessory items here.
Dust Extraction Hood AH-OF 1400For OF 1400 / VS 600Order number: 492585
Guide Stop FS-OF 1400For OF 1400Order number: 492601
Chip Catcher KSF-OF 1400For OF 1400Order number: 492732
Routing Aid OF-FH 2200For OF 1010, OF 1400, OF 2200Order number: 495246
Cutter V groove HW
Turning plate edge trimming cutter HW with ball bearing guide
Turning plate rebating cutter with ball bearing guide