Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes CT 26 E HEPA
- SELFCLEAN Filter Bag
- Antistatic Hose AS, 1-1/16 in x 11.5 ft (27 mm x 3.5 m)
- hose holder
- cable holder
- in carton
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy. That is why the CT 26 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool. This represents greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and with less energy consumption versus a constant-on unit. Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks. A small detail sander may not require the full 137 CFM of this unit, but a router may require it.
This unit comes standard our new self-cleaning bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag which reduces suction. We further optimize efficiency with the low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest as well as an integrated hose garage and docking station that allows the connection of Festool Systainers (not included) for easy transport and storage. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. A parking brake can even be locked to prevent unintentional roll off or drifting. The supplied 11-1/2 ft. anti-static (AS) hose is long enough for power tool and general work site clean up tasks.
For wet (water) clean up tasks, the CT will shut off automatically when full thanks to Level Stop technology. With an industrial design for heavy use the CT is equipped with over 24 feet of 12 gauge cord. A cord wrap is supplied to attach to the rear of the unit. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), the CT 26 can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration. The CT 26 is a good choice for the shop or the jobsite for all your power tool extraction and clean-up needs.
- Automatic Tool Start & adjustable suction with tool triggered or manual on-off switch and infinitely variable suction force, can be used wet or dry.
- Supplied with 11-1/2 foot long anti-static hose that is flexible and kink-resistant and will minimize shock hazards as well as reduce static cling.
- Sys-dock and hose garage feature allows for the storage and transport of Festool Systainers (not included) on the top of the flat, low-profile unit.
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite.
- Container/filter bag capacity 26/24 l
Includes CT 26 E HEPA
Brochures and operating instructions
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight.↑