Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Utilizing suction from a CT Dust Extractor, the CT Wings provide an additional support for mounting long items to a wall like molding, or holding a straight-edge or level in place for layout marks. With 16 adjustable "wings", CT Wings adjust and conform to molding and other stock quickly while providing a tacky grip surface to minimize movement. A bypass-valve allows for quick and easy release and reset without going back to the extractor.
- Acts as an extra hand to hold materials, a level or straight edge in place
- Wings can be adjusted for various thicknesses up to two inches
- Attaches to standard dust extractor hose
- Supports up to 6.6 pounds of weight
- Flexible aid for temporary clamping and fixing of workpieces at horizontal and vertical areas
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Excluding sales tax and freight.↑