Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes MX 1200 E EF
- stirrer rod HS 2 140x600 M14
- double open-ended wrench
- in carton
Maximize comfort and control when doing the dirty work of mixing and stirring. With the MX 1200 and Ergofix system the machine adjusts to the way you work with tool-free height adjustment. Reduce splash-ups with the 1200 watt (10 amp) powerful soft-start motor featuring in-trigger speed control as well as variable speed dial. Rubber corner bumpers protect it from jobsite knock-overs while the motor is protected by a cap as well as cooling airflow that is designed to avoid taking in contaminants for longer service life. Changing out stirring rods is fast and simple with the Ergofix adapter that provides tool-free changes.
- ErgoFix height adjustment with integrated quick-change function.
- No material splash upon start-up thanks to soft start with variable speed trigger.
- Less effort required for guiding the mixer thanks to ergonomic handle design with large lever arm.
- Stable rubber corners protect the machine against damage and, at the same time, enable secure set-down and non-slip leaning against the wall.
- Protective cap with labyrinth seal prevents the penetration of spray water and dirt.
- Powerful, high-torque 1200 W motor.
- The right stirring speed for every material thanks to electronic speed control.
Ergofix height control allows you to set the machine height to the appropriate level for the user for easier mixing and less fatigue. Further, Ergofix also allows for tool-less rod changes or for quick assembly and disassembly for transport.
Protected from the harsh conditions of the jobsite like being dropped or knocked over, the MX 1200 features non-marring rubber corner bumpers and a protective cap. Airflow design helps to prevent dust and water intrusion into the motor for longer life. Power switch is also protected against water and dust intrusion. Protected by Festool’s exclusive 3-year Service All-Inclusive warranty.
Avoid splash-ups with the highly controllable soft-start design and the throttle-in-switch speed control. Variable speed knob provides even finer absolute speed control to match the material being mixed. TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) over-mold rubberized grips further provide a firm grip on the machine even with gloves or wet hands.
Includes MX 1200 E EF
Excluding sales tax and freight.↑